Monday, May 2, 2016

Music to Make Write To

So I haven't posted music I listen to while writing in forever.  Honestly, it's because I wasn't writing for a long time.  The last binge writing fest I had, there was no music since I was at my kid's Tae Kwon Do testing.  But I do still listen.  

My tastes have changed a bit.  Right now I'm cycling through worship music and reggaeton.  Kind of a 7-10 split there, but I found this worship mix that calms me, and I miss the music I had living in Colombia last year.  Anyhow, here are a couple videos to showcase what's been on my playlists.  

Housefires: Rise



Nicky Jam: Travesuras



Disfrutan (enjoy)!

-Chris



3 comments:

  1. I can't write while music is on. And my music tastes do pretty much stick to rock. Though I did attend a Justin Bieber concert recently (with my daughter...) :) Glad you are writing again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was nice of your daughter to take you to see your favorite recording artist! :)

      Delete
  2. May we display your header on our new site directory? As it is now, the site title (linked back to your home page) is listed, and we think displaying the header will attract more attention. In any event, we hope you will come by and see what is going on at SiteHoundSniffs.com.

    ReplyDelete