Sunday, January 3, 2016

CBDrawADay

Hi Friends,
It's been a long time since I've posted.  I'm working on some books and focusing a bit more on my illustration abilities.  This is for a Creative Bug contest where I draw on a new topic each day.  Here are my first 3 installments.  I'll try to add more as time becomes available.  The goal is to get in the habit of drawing each day, more than to be perfect.  Hopefully they will be a bit better by the end of January.  My Instagram is clp3333 if you want to follow along there as well.  




Tomorrow's topic is a leaf.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chris! Good to hear from you,
    I always hated that teacup ride at Disneyland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you were a sucker for It's a small world. Glad you're still kicking too. I'm headed to your blog to catch up and see if you've published Casastar 8 yet. :)

    ReplyDelete