Friday, May 3, 2013

Untitled

So  when I mentioned I was single in my previous post I was going less for a, "Oh you poor thing," and more of a "Which way to Kansas, you stud?!"  Get it right, Ale... I mean, ladies.  Anyway, things have been hard with that, but I'm hoping it will all be over soon and on to bigger and brighter things.  Sorry for dropping off the face of the Earth.  Hopefully I'll be back to writing/querying in no time.  In the meanwhile, here are some pics to catch you up on the last 2 years.

 

 

 
-Chris

4 comments:

  1. No epic monster battles in my world. Damn, my life is boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, sorry I'm not better at keeping in touch. I'm not a great facebooker. Glad you're going to be writing again...sorry things have been rough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, an autographed Stinky Cheese Man and a throwdown with Godzilla? Yep, I'm jealous.

    And just for you, I'll start sending all the single ladies, all the single ladies to Kansas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, Chris! I think I'd better go read the last post and catch up. Sorry about your recent difficult times, but it will get better. Keep smiling and come back and keep making us smile!

    ReplyDelete