Friday, April 27, 2012

Fallen Off The Face of The Earth

Salutations.  

You may lay awake at night wondering...

"Is Mitt Romney really a Thunderbird Puppet?"

Exhibit A:



You may have also wondered about my whereabouts.  As you may have noticed, I haven't posted in awhile.  Basically this is what happened:



I got myself a new job, and have basically been making sure that I keep it, and that the rest of life, which has been meh, stays at bay.  It was good getting on here today, looking on my blogroll, and finding that, like me, most of the rest of you also weren't dead.  

I have now lost a total of about 65 pounds.  Behold:

2011
2012

I also got a Captain's hat, which was like, a huge personal goal for me.  It enables me to wear an ascot and yell "Toot, Toot!" after pretty much everything I say, ("Toot, toot!")





I'll be out for the summer here in a month and hope to get back into the swing of things.  Until then, remember me fondly, don't do anything the secret service wouldn't do, and keep writing.

-Chris

Thought for the day:
A friend told me, "Trying to convince myself to go to the gym is like trying to convince a room full of mathematicians that 2+2 = fish."  
To which I replied, "If f=4, and i, s, and h all individually = 1, 2+2 does in fact equal fish.  You should probably go to the gym."

Music To Make Write To:


7 comments:

  1. Chris! Good to hear you. Congratulations on the new job and the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking good! nice to see you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back around the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the weight loss, the new job, and most of all, the captain's hat. Toot, toot!

    (Crap, I don't have my own captain's hat, so I don't think I was technically allowed to say that. Any minute now, the fashion police will show up and arrest me.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Captain's hat = 7 + 6. So I will in fact be going to the gym . . . oh wait. I think I got confused.

    I've fallen off the face of the earth too, so maybe I'll see you around. Congrats on losing 65 pounds! That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look awesome! Congrats on the weight loss, and sorry you fell off the pancake blogosphere, but it's still here, drowning in its syrupy woes as usual. You didn't miss much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lookin' good, Mr. Phillips! Toot! Toot!

    ReplyDelete