Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Clean Bill of Health

If you've been by the blog in the last two days (you're probably a googlebot) you may have noticed a warning page about malware and herpes and other atrocious things you could get by coming here. I guess a website I linked to a year ago got hacked and so the picture link would have unloaded a virus to anyone who read that post. Whoops. Got er fixed, so now my blog should just be dormant instead of contagious. Hope all is well with you peoples. 

-Chris

3 comments:

  1. Just because your blog is now dormant doesn't mean it isn't contagious. It could be a carrier. Come to think of it, I'm not feeling too good. My stomach is killing me and I'm sapped of all energy. Either I'm at work, or thanks to your blog I now have some sort of worm and--oh, crap. Now my laptop has pinkeye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your blog is all better, hope you are too!

    ReplyDelete