Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Need Your Input

Hi.  So I was thinking about taking this blog back up on a more regular basis.  But I need your help.  What I really need, is for you guys to do it for me.  So if you have a song  you write to that you want to share, comment that stuff.  If you have a wise old saying you want me to mock, comment that stuff.  If you have a question I can use for a mailbag post, comment that too. 

In the meantime, I used this song while writing yesterday:


Also a wise old saying:
"A bird in hand is worth two in the bush."

A wiser new saying:
"Two birds in the bush will not poop in my hand. They can poop in the bush, that's totally cool with me."

A mailbag post, this one from Gary in Crete, Nebraska.  Gary writes:

Why don't you answer my questions I keep writing you?  It's like you are ignoring me!  Are you ignoring me?  How dare you?!

Thanks, Gary.  Well that's all for now, if you want more, you're going to have to help me out with some questions, sayings, or songs.  Have a good week.  

-Chris

6 comments:

  1. I'm sending you an email letter. There needs to be more Chris Phillips on the interwebz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please write more!

    I usually write to the sounds of my two boys playing together, or, more accurately, hitting one another...don't know how you can use that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love more posts from you Chris. Your two birds in a bush is awesome. :) Much better than the original. A song I write to is Littleblood by Division Day. A wise old saying I'd like you to make over is Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. And my question. . . what's your worst writerly embarrassing moment?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's a wiser newer saying for

    "If you are not part of the cure, then you are part of the problem."

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's Gary's lucky day!! hehe

    I was gonna give you "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" to mock. How about it?

    Music I wrote to last night...errr, you can find it here:
    http://www.last.fm/user/earthcrossing

    ReplyDelete