Monday, November 7, 2011

Music To Make Write To: Request Line

Sup, Party people?  This week on Music to Make Write to we are featuring three songs requested by you, the posters.  We will continue to do this until you stop making requests, so probably for a week and a half.  If you want to let us know what you listened to while writing lately, put it in the comments or email that stuff and... poof! It will magically be here next week.

This weeks' songs come to us by way of Trisha (vids 1,3) and Crystal Cook (vid 2)







L8ter, party peoples!

-Chris

4 comments:

  1. So that is AWESOME. Is it weird that I'm so excited you featured my song?? SO cool Chris. :))) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, good! NFL is exactly what I want to watch while listening to music! ;)
    But I have never heard that Local H song. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Liz Phair!!! :) Nice choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really dig that LP song, Chris! I've been writing to the Penguin Cafe Orchestra a lot lately. They're probably most famous for the instrumental song at the end of Napoleon Dynamite. (Music for a Found Harmonium)

    ReplyDelete