Friday, September 30, 2011

Important Announcement Coming Tomorrow! (I think.. maybe)

You might be saying to yourself, "Self, where did that Chris Phillips guy go?  He should get off of his lazy butt and post something.  There is no leeway for posting irregularly in this economy!"  And I think that's a bit harsh and deserves a bit more consideration, but I haven't posted in awhile and wanted to let you know that I am going to post tomorrow (most likely) and announce something really neat (if that something happens) so be, like, really ready for it.

K?

-Chris

9 comments:

  1. Like, okay! I will wait with baited breasts. Errr I mean baited breath. hehe (that's a family saying, don't blame me!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's about dadburn time that there Chris Phillips wrote sumthin'! With this economy the way it is, he ourght to be writin' sumthin' at least ev'ry hour or so. That boy's a-slackin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has not happened yet... be patient!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmmmm.
    *in Ted Knight/Judge Smails voice*
    "Well...we're waiting"

    ReplyDelete