Monday, September 5, 2011

Guerilla Operations North American Defense Squadron of the Future, subtitled: A Long Line of G.O.N.A.D.S.

*This is a mock query I posted on the World's Worst Query Forum at Querytracker.net*

Dear Agent,

It is the future now.  War has ravaged what is left of The United States of America.  A really bad war!  It is up to Duke Manchild's great grandson, also named Duke Manchild, to resurrect G.O.N.A.D.S. (Guerilla Operations North American Defense Squadron) in order to set things right once again.  Duke and the newly assembled  G.O.N.A.D.S. team of heroes must fight an evil organization known only as S.H.R.I.N.K.A.G.E (Shadow Hessian Remnants Infiltrating National Kombat Agencies to Grow Evil.)  And just like it always seems to go for the G.O.N.A.D.S. team, things get hairy!

This third installment of my previously unpublished smash hit series, which includes G.O.N.A.D.S. I and Baltic Allied Lightning Liberation Squadron (B.A.L.L.S.) completes the series and gives it a happy ending.  I think it is the best book because it is in the future, so the team not only shoots bullets, but bullets with lasers inside of them!!!  G.O.N.A.D.S. OF THE FUTURE, SUBTITLED: A LONG LINE OF G.O.N.A.D.S. is complete at 60,000 words, if you count chapter headings and labels for the maps I drew so everyone would know where things were happening, otherwise it's 30,000 words.  Last time I contacted you, you asked what genre this book was.  After looking up the word genre I've decided it is an Action Drama.  I revised the books like you suggested, I didn't get what you were saying about point of view so I just put in more fight scenes and love scenes.  My point of view is that this book rocks!!!1!

Anyway, let me know.

Your Pal,
Broseph McDude. 

4 comments:

  1. I hope they get your point of view, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've shown a lot of B.A.L.L.S. posting this particular query online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bullets with lasers INSIDE of them!?!? Sign me up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please write this? Really? I mean, it's so freaking fantawesome.

    ReplyDelete