Monday, August 22, 2011

Oddz N' Endz 8/22

I'm Back!  Good to be home/posting again.  I'll have a whole lot more pictures up Friday as a part of my Choose Your Own Adventure series.  This one will be epic, so be sure to come back.  But for now I'll leave you with these:



Don't forget to go here and sign up for Rach's blogging campaign! Highly recommended. 

You should also go sign up to win an ARC of String Bridge here.  I read some on the plane.  Very good.

Go to Lydia Kang's blog, where she is giving away 900 books!  Well maybe not that many, but really close.

-Chris

12 comments:

  1. Good pictures! I suspect going anywhere with you is an adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lighthouses. Great photos!

    And, um, I LOVE choose your own adventures! *twiddles thumbs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'd rather be in Boston right now than suffering through the unrelenting heat and drought down here in Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool the guy on the horse gave you 5. :) Great shots!
    Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun photos, Chris! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant photos. And yay for String Bridge! I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got to shake Paul Revere's hand?! Cool pics. Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos! Ice cream... mmmm... yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw thanks so much for the mention, Chris! Glad you are enjoying it. Am very curious to have a response from a male perspective! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pics. My hubby would commend you on the Boston ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos and fun site! I'm your newest follower and fellow campaigner - just stopped to say "hey."

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, Chris! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog and for becoming a Follower! It's great to meet you! Fellow Campaigners unite!

    I really like these last two photographs of the lighthouse. They make me want to see that lighthouse in real life. And the ice cream in a plastic ball cap takes me down memory lane to when Baskin Robbins served ice cream that way for a short time when I was a kid (we used to eat there all the time.) Good times!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete