Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Oddz N' Endz 8/10

-I just finished the second book in the Hunger Games series.  It started much slower than the first one, but seriously addictive stuff.

-I also just got my ARC of Stringbridge in the mail.  Excitement abounds. 

-Get geared up for the next Blogging Crusade Campaign from Rach.  It starts up pretty soon (8/22) and is a fantastical way to get new followers and make new connections.

-The blog will be going dark for a week or so next week as my wife and I vacation to Boston/Maine.  If you need anything feel free to email.

-Chris


8 comments:

  1. ACK! I hope mine shows up soon. Jessica rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought the first book - hope it's good! Everyone says it is.

    Have a fun vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun on vacation!...Curious to hear what you think of book 3 in Hunger Games series...(of course, I'm assuming you plan to continue...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great vacation! I'm really looking forward to that ARC :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Email if I need anything?

    I'd like a burger and some fries, please. Hold the onions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom and I were trying to convince my 12 (almost 12) yr old son to read the Hunger Games tonight.
    Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete