Friday, August 19, 2011

Choose Your Own Adventure Friday

Good Mornin!  It's time for another Choose Your Own Adventure.  This is just like when you were a kid and you had to choose whether Flint and Roadblock stormed Cobra Command in a tank or dressed up like Viper Soldiers and slipped in quietly.  Only now you get to decide the fate of your very own day.  Pick a feeling you want to carry with you for the rest of your Friday and then click the link.  If you pick more than one, I won't be your friend anymore. 

Options:





Have a good weekend!  

-Chris

6 comments:

  1. I chose playful - and the expression on your face is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since Alex chose playful, I went with slightly disturbed. What is that green stuff you're eating, and how come you're not sharing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I chose pumped for exercise since I can't wait to get the eff outa here (work) and go run!

    ps I have an award for you on my blog if you're interested but please don't feel obligated to pick it up.

    pps I hope you do tho cuz I really want to see you answers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slightly disturbed is more than slightly disturbing. Tell me you didn't eat that whole bowl of guacamole (thanks to matt for spelling that first).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fantastic blog!!! Glad I found it! Love it!!!

    Lola x
    http://lola-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete