Monday, May 9, 2011

Oddz/Endz 5/9

This week someone came to my blog using the keywords: "how to do chris phillips"

To that person and everyone else, welcome.  

-This week I'm gearing up for the SCBWI of the Dakotas conference this weekend.  I'm excited/nervous.  If anyone is going, let me know and I'll let you buy me a "soda."

-There is still one more week to sign up for the Laughter is the Best Medicine Blogfest.

-I'm on the twitter.  My name is @wisenewsayings.  I only have 1,193,869 less followers than Jersey Shore's JWOWW.  Are we gonna let her beat me?  I think not!

-Anything else that needs pumped on Oddz/Endz let me know via email, or if you want to sign up for MTMWT, or ask me a question for the mailbag posts, or tell me about your Great Aunt Sally.

-Check out Middle Grade Mafioso.  Kind of a funny take on starting a YA Mafia facsimile for MG, but from the perspective of Don Corleone.

Come back for MTMWT tomorrow with Liz Fichera.  Wednesday?  More like WisdomDay, and Thursday I check the mail (mostly bills :( )

-Chris

11 comments:

  1. Can't let Jersey Shore beat you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no, Jersey Shore has nothing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, what's the answer to the Google search? Okay, maybe I don't want to know...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's Jersey Shore? (Now following you on Twitter)

    ReplyDelete
  5. C-POW to the JWoww!
    Have fun at the conference and don't forget to share the wisdom you learned with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen Jersey Shore, but I've been to the Jersey Shore. Does that give you extra points since we're twitter pals?

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck at the conference

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am always a bit scared to check my keyword searches. Some are wayyyy out there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tell us how SCBWI goes! I want the deets!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are taking over Jersey Shore fosure! I just went to my local SCBWI and had a blast! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete