Monday, May 2, 2011

Oddz n' Endz

I hope everyone had a good weekend, or at least had a better weekend than Osama (Go America!)  The news story last night interrupted CSI Miami, and I kind of felt like CBS should have either told me who killed the girl or at least brushed Osama's beard for clues.  Is that weird?  Throw me a bone, CBS!   

As always, be sure to pass along any links or promos you want me to let people know about on Oddz n' Endz through email.

-If you haven't signed up for the Laughter is the Best Medicine blogfest, go here right now and sign up. 

-I have been busy revising my latest Manuscript.  My query is up for critiquing here and there.
-Talli Rolland will be by tomorrow for MTMWT, Wed. thoughts will be pondered, and Thursday mail will be answered.  Fri-Sunday I will be drinking moonshine that I made in my garage. 

That is all.

-Chris

9 comments:

  1. I'm still tired for being up late last night but totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, moonshine. Reminds me of the good old days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. America FTW! I'm surprised you haven't gotten more help with your query at NBs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally want to read your book! It sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for Talli's list. :)

    Best of luck with your query! Exciting to be at that poing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, just read the query. Love the voice of your query, and it sounds like a fun read!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look forward to the upcoming days of delicious blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your queries! Will check it out!

    ReplyDelete