Monday, May 16, 2011

Laughter is the Best Medicine Blog Partay!

This post is a part of the Laughter is the best cocaine Medicine Blogfest!  What do you mean you haven't heard of it?  Go here!

So here's my patented racist joke.  Before you get too worked up, it's not offensive, calm down, quit flipping through your Rolodex for the ACLU hotline number and just read it.  

Racist Joke:
Q:  How many Kurds does it take to change a lightbulb?


(scroll down for the answer)














(a little more)







ONE!  hOW MANY SHOULD IT TAKE, YOU RACIST!?! 

Great joke, huh?  I always knew you were a racist.  The best part of that joke is that you can change the ethnicity (even to anglos) and the activity and it's still the best joke ever.  Came up with that one on a trip in Korea.

Have a great Monday, Kelly Polark is here tomorrow for MTMWT.

Next person on the blogfest is here.

-Chris

30 comments:

  1. HA!!! That's clever, well done :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice. i was bracing myself lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. Didn't expect that. Nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was a little afraid what the answer might be...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yes, you totally got me on that one.

    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your jokes are wickedly delicious, and not to be confused with Lucky Charms, which are magically delicious, not wickedly so.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What if we were only scrolling down so we could scold you for what we assumed would be YOUR racism?

    Can we share a group hug in the name of enlightenment?

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOO I feel smarter already with the new 'Genius' status!

    LOL and thanks for the joke and the queue up to it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that is perfect. I would expect nothing less.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was a little afraid to read the answer but that punchline is hysterical.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL! You had me a little worried there. But it was a good one, indeed! Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got me; I didn't see that coming~lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. I knew you'd make me giggle today.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay, partay! And thanks for the laugh. :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very funny! That's an eye roll joke for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is awesome! My head is still shaking.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it almost as much as the joke "How many surrealists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?" Answer: A fish.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I agree, that is a great joke. I am loving the blogfest!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  20. awesome. I love the joke backfires... Good one! :D Thanks for playing!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. When the summer seasion start and end than you are fill sad and generic wellbutrin is said to be an effiective medicine for the treatment of SAD but it should be used only after consulting the physicians.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the posting.there is something very unique and enjoyable about.
    http://www.worldpharmarx.com

    ReplyDelete