Thursday, May 19, 2011

Chris Phillips' Mailbag - Title

This week's question comes to us from Martha of Peculiar, MO (Actual name of an actual town!)  Martha writes:

Chris, 
Hi!  I hope my letter gets selected out of all of the tons and tons of fan-mail I assume you get! I'm giddy with excitement and anticipation!  My question is about the title of these posts.  It's a little... well... plain I guess.  Chris' Mailbag?  BORING!  I was wondering if you could come up with something snazzier.  Maybe the Special Delivery, or the Dropbox.  Let me know what you think.  
-Martha


Martha, 

Of course I selected your question out of the millions of requests I get a day, it was a great question.  The $5 you put in the envelope didn't hurt *hint* *hint*  Anyway, I didn't really have a good name for this thing when I started it.  I think you might be right.  Don't get me wrong, your suggestions are terrible.  I may as well name it Chris' Vortex of Lost Masculinity Bag.  Hmmm.  Where to go with this?  

We could call it Questionable Answers With Chris.  Nah, all my answers are solid gold.

Maybe, Go Ask Somebody Who Gives a Carp, and I could answer questions only about fish related topics?   Nah, most of the questions you guys would ask would be Crappie (See what I did there?)
  
We could call it Chris Phillips' Delivery Bag, maybe shorten the word delivery so it's nice and short and would read:  
Chris Phillips - D. Bag

Well, maybe I should just leave well enough alone.  Anyone have any good ideas?


-Chris
 

12 comments:

  1. I would never have resorted to bribery like that Martha punk.

    As for any suggestions, I'm fresh out. Of course, that is just the roar of my belly talking. Maybe I should go eat first and come back later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well.... if you're worried about the dwarfing of your masculinity by some potential titles- given the zany nature of many of your messages, maybe you could go for chris phillip's nut bag?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. Definitely change it to D. Bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put a Quintessentially in front of that Questionable Answers by Chris, and I think you've got it by George.

    That or D. Bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. D. Bag certainly has its charms, but here are a couple equally carptastic suggestions:
    Everybody Asks Chris
    Screwballs from Phillips' Head
    Solid Gold Answers

    Wait, did I say equally carptacular? Sorry to insult you like that. Mine clearly take the cake. (Also, sorry about taking your cake.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang! I forgot the $5.

    I SO want to be next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes! I don't know if I can top any of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol. I think it's cute as it is. Sometimes the simplest thing is the best and most catchy and memorable!
    :)

    ♥.•*¨Elizabeth¨*•.♥
    Can Alex save Winter from the darkness that hunts her?
    YA Paranormal Romance, Darkspell coming fall of 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Your writing has helped me,,
    i like this blog,,
    By Diet Solution Program

    ReplyDelete