Monday, April 11, 2011

Oddz N' Endz

For those of you doing the A-Z challenge, today is i.

The poll has closed.  The results are as follows: 9 people Hate Lindsay Lohan, Nick Nolte has 2 people who hate him, and only one of you hates Charlie Sheen.

There are really three categories here:

-People who will spend your tax refund on drugs (Nolte Sheen, Lohan)
-People who will get you sent to jail (McMillian (who doesn't think you need to pay that many taxes.)Madoff (who thinks you made a lot more last year than you really did.))
-Giant Robots (Starscream)

Starscream won't make you pay taxes, but he'd probably make you a slave or crush you.  I'd rather not get a refund than go to jail.  I'd pick Sheen to do my taxes, because he's WINNING! and he seems like the most fun druggie to be around.  I'd least like Madoff to do them. 

Come back tomorrow for MTMWT with Vicki Rocho.

-Chris

13 comments:

  1. I don't even remember who I voted for now. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your reasoning. And I don't remember who I voted for either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I think you need to recount the votes. Ms Lohan only got that many? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, man....I completely missed out on the voting. But, if I had voted...Nick Nolte would've gotten mine. That mug shot put him over the top for me! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If it were 'most likely' I would have chosen starscream. If I get audited, having him represent me could be fun. Go! Destroy the IRS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I forget who I picked. I hope it was Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it was more fun reading the results than voting. Winning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it would be fun to hang with both Lindsay and Charlie (pure Psycho entertainment). Nick Nolte kind of scares me. And I wouldn't let him do my taxes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think your reasoning is very intelligent, I'm with you. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well I didn't vote but MAN that would have been a hard choice! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sheen would get my tax vote as well, because regardless of the fines and jail time that would surely follow, I'd be able to harness his gibberish into mega $$$ and fame!

    ReplyDelete
  12. on reflection I should have gone with giant robots...he'd of wrecked my house!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, but it's a crime people are paying for his show.

    ReplyDelete