Monday, March 7, 2011

Oddz N' Endzzzzz

Sup, my beautiful people?

Go here and find the "query to the call" link at the bottom. You can download a free .pdf e-book with a wealth of knowledge about how to query.

If you want to see pretty people, go here.  Apparently it's supposed to inspire us to write our main characters (pffftt) *Bro Public Service Announcement*  *Bros, immediately scroll down 5/7 of the page to avoid all the shirtless dudes and go straight for the chicks.*

The QQQE has a good series on research starting up.   The first post is on my research favorite, wiki.

Come back tomorrow for E.J. Wesley who will be joining us for Music To Make Write To.

I will be out of town for most of the week catching basketball games in KC and visiting family, so Tuesday and Friday should be my only other posts this week, with Tuesday's being more likely than Friday's.  Holla back, shorty's.  woot.  woot.

-Chris

9 comments:

  1. Chris, I like your style. Going to look at beautiful people now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll skip the shirtless dudes because it also depresses me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even like looking at myself without a shirt on anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy selection of shirtless hotties, Batman! Oh, wait that was Spiderman on there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful people depress me, especially the chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun in KC! Hope you get some good BBQ while you're at it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found the From the Query to the Call book really helpful.

    Thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo! Pretty shirtless dudes. I'm there. :) Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool info - like the beautiful people :)

    ReplyDelete