Monday, February 7, 2011

Odds N' Ends

Congrats to the Packers for winning the Superbowl last night!  Congrats especially go out to Jordy Nelson, a true K-statriot, and leading receiver for Green Bay last night. Ben Roethlisberger is now 2-2 on sexual assault allegations to Superbowl wins for those keeping score at home.   

If you haven't already visited You're Write. So Long as you Voted for Chris. and voted for my sentence (#2) please do as I am getting killed over there and do not want to spend my birthday sober (prize money goes to fund my trip to beautiful Aggieville, USA)

Janet Sumner Johnson has a good series about cliches.  Here is a link to the last post.  Links to all posts in the series can be found at the bottom. 

Go here if you want to be a part of the 2nd blogging crusade.  I'm not completely sure all the details, we are either going to be pillaging other blogs in the name of God's will in search of gold for the pope, or it is like an ongoing blogfest where you build connections with other bloggers in your area.  Still not sure.

Please check back tomorrow for Music to Make Write to featuring Renae Mercado.

-Chris

17 comments:

  1. HAHA, anything to keep a fellow blogger from spending their birthday sober. :)
    Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or, I mean, anyone COULD vote for #5 :)

    I need to email you today. Yesyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! about Ben. He was the sole reason I was cheering for the Pack, even though I have two of my former Utes on the Steelers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a great game. I already voted for ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can we pillage and blogfest? With champagne every evening? [g]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pillaging blogs...sounds like a plan! Thank you for all the links too. I think I will see what I can pillage from them! Yay Packers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gads! Didn't even know there was a first crusade. I'm off to check that and your other links out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You funny. Let's pillage away.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh, wow.... There's SO much going on in Blogland, isn't there? Thanks for your comment on my blog. :)

    ♥.•*¨ Elizabeth ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey crusader! I'd totally vote for your #2 if you'd vote for my #6 :):):)

    Fun to put a face to the sentence. It's a small blogging world/writer word after all.

    I think we're both being creamed by #5 (darn them).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Couldn't bring myself to cheer for the Pack. I was unable to rise above my DNA ingrained hatred of the cheese heads. I'm a Bears fan. :)

    Blog pillaging sounds like fun. I'll have to sign on.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Chris, welcome to the Crusade! LOL, love your idea to pillage blogs, will have to see if I can work that into the Crusader Challenges somehow ;)

    Hugs,

    Rach

    ReplyDelete