Friday, February 25, 2011

Fun with Prefixes

I've updated the first blog challenge post with the answers so you can see which was my quirk, secret, lie, etc.

Today I thought we'd celebrate on of the best prefixes ever made... Ker.  Sure you know ker from the fictitious number kerbillion, which you may have heard like a kerbillion times already.  However, it is also a great for onomatopoeias.  

Don't believe me?  Alright.  I want you to close your eyes (probably should wait until after the next sentence though.)  Now imagine you walk up to someone and slap them across the face.  Seems violent and unimaginative, right?  Okay close your eyes again (again, waiting might help.)  Now picture you walk up to someone, slap them, and shout out, "Kerpow!"  Pretty awesome right?  Okay, now close your eyes one more time and scroll down.  



















-Chris

16 comments:

  1. Nice! So when did you sneak into my house and take pictures of my psycho cats?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My god. Those kittehs just kerkicked my ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the laugh, Chris.


    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kitties make awesome Ninjas! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. you may not have a sister but you do have a sweet fluffy rabbit called Terrence right?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable. But I believe a suffix is actually added to the end. This is Fun with Prefixes.

    Still, Ninja kittens are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those kitties are sooo cute. Have a kerfick weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to kerkick those cats' butts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I liked the closing my kereyes part. Felt kerwonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha you had me going, eyes closed and everything. glad I'm following you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sneaky little tricksters. I think I got my arse kicked cause I didn't see it coming. lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ker! Of course! Thanks for this, Chris. Love those kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm more of a kerplunk kinda girl, myself.

    ReplyDelete