Thursday, January 27, 2011

Baltic Allied Lightning Liberation Squadron

Salutations!  This is my last fake query letter from the query tracker forums.


Dear Agent,

Remember the unpublished masterpiece Guerilla Operations North American Defense Squadron (G.O.N.A.D.S.) that I wrote and queried you for that one time?  Well now you have the opportunity to represent not only that book that hasn't at all been published but also the new action packed sequel entitled BALTIC ALLIED LIGHTNING LIBERATION SQUADRON (B.A.L.L.S.)  Join Duke Manchild, and Sheldon Steele as they form The Baltic Allied Lightning Liberation Squadron and tackle some hairy situations and bounce back and forth between exciting scenes of intense combat. 
This time our heroes must struggle against the Jyhadist Oppressive Confederated Killers (J.O.C.K.) in their new tactical vehicle the Baltic Allied Lightning Liberation Squadron Strategical Armored Car and save Finland! 
Baltic Allied Lightning Liberation Squadron is complete at 50,146 words exactly.  It must be sold with that other book you didn't represent me on yet or the background stuff will be too confusing.  Please contact me any time about this except on Thursday at 3 when I am in the makeshift dojo in my basement practicing my sai and nun-chuk skills. 

Yours ever so truly,
Broseph McDude.

17 comments:

  1. LMAO. I love this. Loved it on QT, too. Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both sound like must reads! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who wouldn't want to snatch up the series?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I'm assuming humor is your trademark when it comes to writing? If not, then it should be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking that they are going to be heading to J.O.C.K HQ, the Command Operations Confederated Killers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol loved it, defo made me giggle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, totally thinking of Team America.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol Broseph, it's a masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too funny. If you don't sell this, can I steal the name Duke Manchild?

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's nothing so irritating as watching the J.O.C.K. try to hold the B.A.L.L.S. back! Injustice, I tell you.

    I absolutely love Duke Manchild. I think I want to have his little Manchild babies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously! I can't believe this hasn't found an agent yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. When is the B.R.E.A.S.T. group going to show up and kick the B.A.L.L.S out of the water?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome! I bet you'd actually lighten up some bored agent's day if you sent this out... though your emails might get blocked after that :)

    ReplyDelete