Friday, December 3, 2010

Weekend Update

Hi, folks!  How're things?  I'll start this post off with an in depth analysis of this blog.  You probably often visit my blog and think to youself, "Self, I wonder what personality type Chris Phillips is based on this blog.  I'll bet he's a sensitive Nancy-boy who listens to Yanni!"  I can't really argue any of that down. This scientific blogalysis comes from a website called link removed for malware You can put in your own blog link and it will dissect your soul and tell you all of your personal weaknesses.  I found it on Tracy's blog - Forever Endeavor.  Here are my results based on yesterday's post.


Performer

Oh good.  I'm a lady who likes bubbly drinks.  This can't possibly get any better.

"The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves."

The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.

Translation:  Chris, you are a metro-sex.  

Well that's life I guess.  In order to make myself feel manlier I am going to central KS this weekend for opening week of deer season.  That's right.  This guy is going down! 


Let's not give me too much credit.  My wife is actually the hunter.  I've only been once last year.  She is probably going to hog the rifle since I got to shoot last year.  I'm taking this thing just in case I get a chance to shoot.







It has a bayonet and the sickle and hammer stamp from the ole USSR.  I'll probably hit more leftover pumpkins than deer, but whatevs. 


Also there is a blogfest type thing running Dec12-18 where people can post their query letters and get feedback.  I use QT so I'm not sure I'll do it, but I'm still up in the air about it.  Go here if'n you're interested.


Shannon McMahon's blog has a cool sample critique feature.  If you want to have something picked apart anonymously you can send it to her.  

Last and perhaps least I am 10 followers from my cutoff on my CONTEST OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!!!!1!!  I am giving away a gift
 to Olive Garden eating type places.  



Everyone have a good weekend. 





6 comments:

  1. Yeah dude, you better do something to start earning back those man-points!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have to try that!!! I bet they'd say I'm not all there. BTW...try watching old episodes of The Manshow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still laughing at that description. :) SO funny. :) That earned you a virtual cupcake. Here ya go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet the pupmkins are running scared.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I read about the blog analysis site I thought "how cool is that". Then I put my link in and the description was exactly the same as yours. It must be just like the daily Horoscope: One generic good sounding description could apply to all. What a let down. But it was still kind of cool.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete