Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Music to Write to

This week our theme is covers. Mostly covers are just like a sequel. Some of the same stuff you loved from the first movie only not nearly as good. These covers are different. They made the song better.

Originally by the Postal Service and Iron and Wine. Ben Folds just makes things better.


Next is the Fray with heartless. Now Kanye I'm going to let you finish but the Fray made one of the best covers of all time!



Next week I want this segment to be clips from other people so send me a comment with a link and I will pick 2-3 for next week's post.

3 comments:

  1. I love both of those and I must agree about Ben Folds. :) And darnit I missed the chance to vote in your poll!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm about to scare you, dude - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mebSi4PDC34 by Scar Symmetry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the HEARTLESS version from THE FRAY, and the video was also amazing. No that Kanye West's version wasn't good, but this one has some soul in it.

    ReplyDelete