Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Music to Make Write to

Welcome to another edition of Music to Make Write to.  Black Cab is a kick I went on for awhile. If you haven't heard of it basically some people in London decided the best acoustics were in a London black cab so they thought to themselves, "why not have bands come record one take in a moving car?" Really good stuff to write to. The only thing I don't like is the into parts that kill the flow of the music.

The first one I'll post is by a guy called Phosphorescent. The song is amazing and he is wearing a cool hat, which is like bonus points.



Our next selections comes from a UK band called Pete and the Pirates. I'm not sure why I like it but it's catchy and the guys seem really jazzed about being there.



The next one is Sunset Rubdown.  The intro is long/annoying, but good song.



Last but not least is Death Cab for Cutie

1 comment:

  1. Death Cab for Cutie hands down is full of inspiration for me!!!

    Thanks for all the awesome videos!!! Nothing better than passing the time by with awesome music and some inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete