Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tag You're it!

So according to Renae in a post entitled Tag You're it! I need to answer some questions.  Go ahead and do it too.


1. If you could have a superpower, what would you have? Why?


I would want super human strength. When was the last time you saw Spiderman or Wolverine work out? And yet they have a 30 Stones pack for abdominal muscles. Sounds good.


2. Who is your style icon?


Eddie Vedder. Flannel works if you are pretty and full of angst.


3. What is your favorite quote?


"I was sorry to have my name mentioned as one of the great authors, because they have a sad habit of dying off. Chaucer is dead, Spencer is dead, so is Milton, so is Shakespeare, and I’m not feeling so well myself."


—Mark Twain


4. What is the best compliment you've ever received?


My senior year I was trying to find a job for my work study business class. There was a job writing for the local news station and my mom said, "I don't know if he's a strong enough writer to do that." My 10th grade English teacher who taught next door and was in the room just nodded and said "yeah he is if he practices."


5. What playlist/cd is on your ipod/cd player right now?


Ben Harper, Sufjan Stevens, Ben Kweller, Drake


6. Are you a night owl or a morning person?


I am a mid-afternoon person


7. Do you prefer dogs or cats?


Dogs. Cats are uppity. They shed everywhere, only want attention on their scedule, and I'm pretty sure they think they are better than me.


8. What is the meaning behind your blog name?


One day the world will end and all of the mysteries of the universe, life, and God will be revealed. Then and only then will my blog name be fully understood.



3 comments:

  1. We have to wait until the world ends? Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to give anything away but I will say this. The wait is TOTALLY worth it!

    ReplyDelete