Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Music to Write to

Welcome to Music to make love Write to.  I don't know about you guys, but it helps me to have some white noise behind me while I write.  I have a box fan in the office and I always had one in my classroom that was never ever off.  I also like jamming out to youtube.  I never have to buy the music if I only want one song and I also get to find new things that other people might not have.  I'll throw out two this week that I like to have going. The first is from a couple of independents who do small shows and youtube videos.



The second is a guy named Jose Gonzalez. He did this cover of a song called "Heartbeats." AMAZING.



Have a good day and keep on rockin' in the free world.

1 comment:

  1. Great songs. I usually have enough noise in the background at my house...but I still love my music!

    ReplyDelete